Transforming People into Passionate Dancers!
Have you ever watched someone command a dance floor? The style, the moves, the confidence… Well, imagine if that someone was you! Impossible, you say? We don’t think so. Since August of 2000, we’ve helped thousands of all skill levels, and cultural backgrounds, learn and improve their dancing! Specifically, Latin dancing. Our proven dance programs from beginner to professional, allow you to jump in at your comfort level and advance as far as your heart desires! Improving your dancing and boosting confidence on the dance floor takes a little time. We are more than happy to spend that time with you. We hope you are too. Welcome to Latin Rhythms!
What You Can Expect from Classes…
- Certified Curriculum! All instructors follow a certified curriculum which is developed by the Artistic Director, Maricza Valentin. Maricza has been teaching since 1988 and is a graduate of Columbia College-Chicago with a degree in dance performance, teaching, and choreography.
- Enter at ANY Skill Level! Courses are structured to meet the needs of our students and their diverse skill levels, from complete beginner to seasoned pro.Not sure where to start? Let us evaluate you for FREE. Drop by our studio any time during business hours and we will assess your skill level honestly and objectively and place you in a class best suited for you.
- Flexible Schedule! Classes are designed to work with your current schedule — Monday-Friday evenings and Saturday mornings. One class = 4 sessions which meet 1 hour per week for 4 weeks.
- Great Workout! Be sure to wear shoes and clothing you will be comfortable dancing in.. please keep in mind, LRDS is a family setting.
Start Dancing Today with Affordable Options!
- Reasonably Priced, Lifetime Value! Classes are only $75 per month… because each class is broken down into four 1-hour sessions, your cost is just $18.75 per hour.And with our award winning team providing you with the best instruction in Chicagoland, the cost for a class is a bargain when you consider the lifetime of fun, enjoyment and self-achievement you will gain!
- First Responders & Educators Discounts! First responders receive a $15 OFF discount on all classes with valid ID.
- College Students Discounts! College students receive a $15 OFF discount on all classes with valid ID.
All paid student registrations are considered final. However, we realize life may throw us some curve balls, creating unforeseen circumstances that may force us/you to cancel or miss a class/session, (with prior notice). To accommodate these “curveballs,” we have established the following policies:
- Make Up Policy – We strongly encourage you not to miss any of the four classes that make up your session. You’re paying for four classes, so it’s financially worthwhile for you not to miss.But more importantly, new material is covered every class, so missing a class would more than likely force you to fall behind. However, we realize unforeseen scheduling conflicts do arise, and therefore, you may be forced to miss a class.If this is the case, we encourage you to attend another class (same level/style) during the week the class was missed. Prior to this make-up class, you must notify your instructor or the front desk, in order to determine make-up class availability.
- Refunds/Credits – Full refund or credit valid up to 3 months will only be issued if you contact Latin Rhythms to cancel your session prior to the start date of the first class.In the event a class is cancelled, you will have the option to request a full refund or receive a credit (in the amount paid), to be applied towards another running class during the current or the following 3 sessions. All refunds MUST BE requested prior to the next session start date. In the event a credit is requested, these credits will be good for 90 days only.
• Make-ups are only allowed during the week missed.
• Specialty classes (those offered once per week) will have no make-ups due to limited scheduling.
- By enrolling in Latin Rhythms’ classes, you agree that Latin Rhythms Academy of Dance of Performance is NOT responsible for accidental injury or loss of property.