Please read through the Fine Print on the Groupon voucher as well as our notes below. It is important to understand what you have purchased. Now, let’s get you started on your dance journey!
1. Click on “New Students” on our website and create a profile for yourself. If you purchased the “Groupon for Two” each person needs their own profile.
2. Now that your profile is created, add your Groupon voucher credit to your account. Go to My Profile → Billing → Daily Deal. Then, enter your 18-Digit Groupon Vocuher number. (see screenshot below)
3. Once you’ve redeemed your voucher, check out our classe options! Please keep in mind our classes run in 4-week increments/sessions. Choose a class that works best for your interests and personal schedule.
4. You should receive an email confirmation once you are registered for the class you selected. If you do not receive a confirmation, do not assume the registration is complete. Contact us first if you are not sure you have been registerd for the class at [email protected]
- All classes are on a first come, first serve basis. Classes are subject to availability.
- New students should register for a “Basic 1” level class in their desired style (i.e. Basic 1 Salsa). Students with dance experience should contact us to schedule a FREE 5-minute dance level assessment at [email protected] or 312-733-2623.
- Please be sure you receive a confirmation email that you are enrolled before showing up for a class. Basic level classes do fill up fast!
- Groupons are valid for new students or for those that have not attended classes within the last 12 months.
- Only one Groupon per person.
- Must use for one (1) class prior to expiration date. Groupons are valid for 90 days.